Davidson’s security doors and screens Ballarat
Maximum protection using the toughest material
Invisi-Gard is Australia’s premier security screen brand because it’s made from the toughest material in its class and features unique patented product architecture. This powerful combo provides maximum protection for your family and your home.
At the heart of every Invisi-Gard security screen and security door is our high tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh. The grade 316 mesh used in Invisi-Gard sets the world standard in terms of its quality, precision and longevity.
This class leading mesh is retained in an aluminium frame using our patented EGP (Extreme Grip Protection) retention system. This unique design ensures maximum strength and durability through an assembly technique that avoids contact between the two dissimilar metals – a major cause of corrosion over time.
Invisi-Gard is designed first and foremost to protect your family and home from would-be intruders and performs this task better than any other product on the market.
It also protects your home from flying insects and maintains your view.
Invisi-Gard security doors and screens are without question the best investment for your family’s safety. They are also the best investment for the look and value of your home.
additional product information
- 10x the strength of the Australian Standard in terms of absorbed energy.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength.
- The patented EGP retention system ensures the mesh can withstand dynamic impacts. In the testing required to meet AS5041-2008 the screen is subjected to an impact test consisting of a swinging bag weighing 40kg impacting the door five times. This test simulates a door being repeatedly kicked as a burglar attempts to break into your home.
- The 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is extremely difficult to cut.
- The patented EGP retention system means no unsightly screws or other fixings.
- Invisi-Gard is supported by a 15-year warranty from ALSPEC, a wholly Australian owned company that has been in business of supplying building products to the high specification commercial building industry for more than 35 years.
- A national network of more than 350 dealers means there is a dealer in, or near, your town or suburb who will custom make and fit your Invisi-Gard doors and screens.
- The powder coat finish on Invisi-Gard has been specially developed to ensure great looks, clear vision and long life.
- The EGP retention system ensures that there is no contact between the mesh and frame. This eliminates the threat of corrosion that is present when there is contact between two different metals.
- All Invisi-Gard hinged doors are fitted with three point locks for added security.
- All Invisi-Gard hinged doors are fitted with three hinges for added security.
- All Invisi-Gard sliding doors are fitted with three point locks for added security.
- The EGP retention system actually pulls the mesh tightly into the frame so that your door looks great and eliminates the possibility of sag.
- Invisi-Gard easily exceeds all relevant Australian and industry standards.
- Each Invisi-Gard door and screen is custom built to suit your home.
- A full range of standard colours is available for optimum aesthetic impact