When it comes to redecorating or furnishing your new home or office, you have a lot of decisions to make. One of your most important decisions will be the type of window furnishings you put inside. Your decision will depend on your style, your current decor, your budget and the size of the windows you are wanting to furnish. But you don’t need to do this alone, you can be reassured that our team at Davidson’s Blinds & Shutters can help make your decisions so much easier. For more than two decades we have been helping service our Ballarat, Daylesford and surrounding regional customers to select the right type of indoor blinds and shutters for their homes and commercial offices.
Choosing the Right Indoor Blinds and Shutters
In order to choose the right indoor blinds or shutters for your home or office, you need to know the types and styles available.
- Roller Blinds – are one of our most popular indoor blinds. Interior roller blinds are made from a stiffened fabric which is attached to an aluminium or timber roller that roll up and down. They are available in a wide range of colours and fabrics and are a beautiful affordable window option.
- Roman Blinds – are made from fabric that is designed to pleat when it is opened. When the blind is lifted up the cords pull all the slats together into one fold and this provides a lovely minimalistic look.
- Vertical and Pleated Blinds – are blinds with vertical slats which tilt together up to 180 degrees to let in a lot of light or less light.
- Panel Glide Blinds – are similar to our vertical blinds but with individual panels. They can open to one side, both sides or together.
- Venetian Blinds – use vertical slats and are available in our contemporary slimline aluminium look, or luxury wood stains or natural timber. They are durable and simple to use.
- Honeycomb Cellular Blinds – are perfect for Ballarat’s hot and cold climate. Their fabrics are made in d-cell shapes which provides excellent light filtering options including sheer, semi-opaque and also woven fabrics to make rooms darker.
- Veri Shades – are a fantastic solution for providing privacy and light control. Veri shades have no weights or chains and provide a soft ambience to the room.
- Timber Shutters – are an elegant window furnishing to provide adequate privacy while maintaining your outdoor view. We have a range of luxury timber shutters, to more affordable synthetic options.
- Custom Made Blinds – even though we have an array of beautiful indoor blinds and shutters, our custom made service is ideal for those larger or unique shape windows or if you have something special in mind.
How Can Davidson’s Blinds & Shutters Help?
Our team have the knowledge and experience to assist you to choose the right indoor blinds and shutters. They understand the Ballarat climate and know which window furnishing will work for your depending on your style, budget and needs. Our staff can also make an appointment to visit your home or office to provide a free measure and quote and bring along a range of fabric and colour samples, so you can actually see what style will suit your current decor.
If you would like to see styles of indoor blinds and shutters then our local Ballarat Showroom provides a huge range of blind and shutter samples to see and our fabrics and colours are there to view, which can give you a more “hands on” experience to make a decision.
If you would like to do more research then our website has a huge range of photos of all our products and explains colour and fabric choices and benefits of all our window furnishings.
For more information please give us a call on 533 3066 or visit our showroom at 617-619 Howitt Street Wendouree, we look forward to assisting you.