When you are choosing indoor blinds for your home or office, there are many beautiful blinds to select from, but one of our most popular sellers are our interior roller blinds. Interior roller blinds tend to be a preferred choice for our customers because of our wide range of styles and colours which can suit any decor, but advances in fabric performance and technology means you can also be guaranteed of their quality and durability.
What are Interior Roller Blinds?
Interior roller blinds are a type of indoor roller blind that are made from a stiffened fabric which is attached to an aluminium or timber roller. They are operated by either a chain mechanism via manual control, or by a convenient motorised remote control.
What Types of Interior Roller Blinds are available?
At Davidson’s Blinds & Shutters we are proud of our wide range of choices. You can select three fabric styles of energy efficiency including;
- Block out Interior Roller Blinds – also know as blackout blinds. Block out roller blinds are made of a thick durable fabric and when closed block out almost all the light that can enter the room. Block out fabrics are great to provide darkness, increased privacy and insulation.
- Sunscreen Roller Blinds – our sunscreen roller blinds are made from specially designed mesh fabric which lets in plenty of light, while protecting your home and office from up to 95% of the sun’s harmful rays. Great for privacy as people can’t see in the room, but you can still see out.
- Light Filtering Interior Roller Blinds – our light filtering roller blind range provides a soft filtered light effect and a UPF rating of 50+ which reduces the heat and glare entering the room, but light control is maintained.
What Styles are available?
We have a range of styles to suit every situation including;
- Single Brackets – for a single roller blind.
- Double Brackets – where you can combine two roller blinds such as a sunscreen roller blind and block out roller blind together on the one bracket to provide fantastic light and privacy control.
- Linked Brackets – where you can link two roller blinds together to enhance functionality over larger indoor areas.
- Heavy Duty Brackets – we can manufacture interior roller blinds up to 3 metres wide depending on the area you require.
- Custom Made – If you have a larger window or specialty window, then we can discuss our custom made indoor roller blind options.
What fabric options are available?
We have many quality Australian made fabrics to choose from depending on your budget. Our Budget range includes a range of 35 colours to choose from. Our Standard fabric range is a polyester fabric with an acrylic coating which is mould, mildew, dust, fade and fire resistant. All colours in this range are 100% blockout. Our beautiful Executive range are also made of quality polyester fabric and include a variety of options including fabric protector and blockout or light filtering options.
For Further Information
If you would like further information about all our interior roller blinds, please call us on 5333 3066, visit our Ballarat Showroom at 617/619 Howitt Street or view our website to see great images of our roller blinds.